BRINGING THE BIBLE INTO LIFE BY SEEING WHERE IT TOOK PLACE.
A pilgrimage is a journey, often into an unknown or foreign place, where a person goes in search of new or expanded meaning about their self, others, nature, or a higher good, through the experience. It can lead to a personal transformation, after which the pilgrim returns to their daily life. Wikipedia
- Round trip airfare, with check in baggage 23klg/way.
- Airline Taxes & Terminal fees
- Meet and assist service upon Airport arrival & upon departure and between borders.
- All transfers/Bus (A/C & Wi-Fi)
- Hotels (4* & 5* Deluxe)
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Professional & excellent tour guides.
- All entrance fees stated in the itinerary.
- Visa & Borders fees Jordan/Israel/Egypt.
- Entrance in Caesarea
- Cable Car in Jericho
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Farewell & Renewal of vows celebrations.
- Gifts for couples and certificate.
- Hat, Scarf, & Map
- Pilgrimage certificate
- 2 bottles of water everyday
- Travel Insurance for ages up to 74 y/o
- Pre Briefing departure meals
- Tour Leader from the Phil office for full assistance during tours.
- Camel ride in Mt. Sinai & Horse cart in Petra.
- Travel Insurance above 70 y/o to be advised with add on.
- RT PCR TEST If applicable.
TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT PLEASE REGISTER
To know more about the places to visit, please click the Biblical sites to visit.