BRINGING THE BIBLE INTO LIFE BY SEEING WHERE IT TOOK PLACE.
A pilgrimage is a journey, often into an unknown or foreign place, where a person goes in search of new or expanded meaning about their self, others, nature, or a higher good, through the experience. It can lead to a personal transformation, after which the pilgrim returns to their daily life. Wikipedia
- Round trip airfare, with check in baggage 23kls/way
- Airline Taxes & Terminal fees
- Meet and assist service upon Airport arrival & upon departure and between borders
- All transfers /Bus (A/C & WA)
- Hotels (4* & 5* Deluxe)
- Buffet Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinner
- Professional & excellent tour guides
- All entrances fees stated in the itinerary
- Visa & borders fees Jordan/Israel/Egypt
- Entrance in Caesarea
- Cable Car in Jericho
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Farewell & Renewal of vows celebrations
- Gifts for couples and certificates
- Hat, Scarf & Map
- Transmitter technology during tour above 20 guest joiners
- Pilgrimage certificate
- 2 bottles of water everyday
- Travel Insurance for ages up to 65 y/o Departing /arriving from Philippines
- Pre Briefing departure with meals
- Tour Leader from the Phil Office for full assistance during tours
- RT PCR Test (If Applicable)
- Guide & Driver Tipping
NOTE: Travel Insurance above 65 y/o to be advice with add on.
Requirements for visa application: Passport copy only.
- Passport Validity should be more than 6months before the travel departure date.
NOTE: Once registered we will send you confirmation form and due date for the down payment $600usd .Balance will be paid in terms. The rates above is base on paying Cash basis. Paying using credit card rate is subject to change.
TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT PLEASE REGISTER HERE
To know more about the places to visit, please click the Biblical sites to visit.
DEPARTURE DATE: MARCH 14-25,2023 CANADA DEPARTURE
PACKAGE RATES: CAD 3999