CARAMOAN - is a municipality on the Caramoan Peninsula, in the Philippines.
- It’s known as a gateway to the beaches, limestone cliffs and caves of Caramoan National Park.
- Boats run from Gota Beach to islands like tiny Lahos, where the beach, between 2 rock clusters, disappears during high tide.
- Matukad Island has a tropical forest and hidden lagoon.
- Farther offshore, Bagieng Island offers 2 long, sandy beaches.
- Private Van transfer from airport to Caramoan
- 1 bottle of water per day during tour
- 2 Nights room Accommodation
- Private Boat for island Hopping
- Lunch in floating cottage
- Lunch at Floating cottage 2nd day
- DOT Certified Tour Guide
- Environment Fees
- Entrance Fees
- BOAT fees
ITINERARY VIA AIRPLANE
- Pick up & Drop off point - same place & 1 location
- Departure is 1 night before the travel date ETD 8:30PM
- Van seat capacity 14
- Rates given above is min of 10 &maximum of 12 pax
RATES PER PERSON
|Minimumpersons per travel||Rates each person |