- Meet & Assemble @ pick point. Transfer to Maragondon
- Start the tour with a grateful heart and visit the 400 year old Parish Church of Our Lady of Assumption. Built in 1618 and unique to its design are its intricate retablo and carved entrance doors.
- Visit the Museo ng Paglilitis ni Andres Bonifacio- The house that serve the military court where Andres Bonifacio and his brother Procorpio were tried for execution in 1897.
- See the Amazing Inukit Site- stone carving of religious icons carved by the local artist.
- The thrilling feeling when crossing the hanging bridge
- Experience the local Balsa river cruising while having lunch. Enjoy the fresh natures view.
- Afternoon a time for sea breeze .
- An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease. Enjoy the 4 hours time for swimming and have a picnic time with your love ones
- There's something calming and reassuring about the steady lapping of the waves. The back and forth of the tide-pulled waters can be soothing to the soul. Take some time out to just be.
- Roundtrip transfer along pick up point & drop off point
- Tour coordinator
- 1 bottle of water
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Balsa river cruise
- Farm Entrance fees
Request for quotations