The Big Lagoon is uniquely famous for its vibrantly colored waters and picturesque limestone rocks on the horizon. It's off the eastern coast of Miniloc Island in El Nido, Palawan. It's best accessible via a guided boat package, which is the El Nido island-hopping Tour A.
- Round Trip Airdare MNL-PPS-MNL
- Free 7 kg hand carry
- Round trip van transfer from PPS to El Nido
- Free Manila – PPS terminal fee
- 4D/3N accommodation at El Nido
- Daily breakfast
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour A (with picnic lunch)
- Tour B (with picnic lunch)
- Php 200,00 per person will be collected by the guide for El Nido environment fees.
- 1st day: Arrival at PPS Airport. Meet and Van Transfer.
- 2nd day: Breakfast. Pick-up from your accommodation for Tour “A” Island Hopping Tour with picnic lunch at one of the island. Visit: Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island & Seven Commandos. Back to accommodation. Enjoy the night life nearby the beach shore.
- 3rd day: Breakfast & Pick-up and be ready for tour “C” Island Hopping with picnic lunch. Visit: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Sheine, Star Beach, Secret Beach & Helicopter Island. Back to accommodation. Stroll around market your souvenir.
- 4th day: Breakfast. Free Time until transfer back to PPS airport for your flight back to Manila.
REGULAR CHECK-IN TIME:
REGULAR CHECK-OUT TIME:
- Always reconfirm your pick-up time to your tour guide to avoid misunderstanding.
- If city ordinance not allowed van to enter the accommodation area, tricycle ride fee for transfer not included driver will assist & 5-10 mins ride.
NOTE: NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE YET RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME W/O PRIOR NOTICE.