Tourism in Morocco is well developed, maintaining a strong tourist industry focused on the country's coast, culture, and history.
The country's attractions can be divided into seven regions:
- The four Imperial cities — the four historical capital cities of Morocco: Fez, Marrakesh, Meknes and Rabat
- Casablanca — Morocco's largest city; home of the Hassan II Mosque, which has the world's second tallest minaret at 656 feet
- Tangier and the surrounding area
- Ouarzazate — a noted film-making location; the fortified village (ksar) of Ait Benhaddou west of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Agadir and its beach resorts
- Tarfaya and its beach resorts
- Fez – Morocco's second largest city and it is the science and spiritual capital of Morocco. It contains an old area which is considered as the biggest area in the world where vehicles can't get in. It is also the home of "Al Qarawyien" the world's oldest university.
CHAT WITH US
REQUEST FOR QOUTATION