Bohol is an amazing island with many beautiful beaches, caves, and waterfalls to explore.
- is one of the most visited destinations in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines.
- The island province offers breathtaking spots for history buffs, beach lovers, and adrenaline junkies.
- Island hopping is Absolutely amazing tour!
Bohol is famous for its Chocolate Hills; its tarsiers, which may be the world's smallest primate; its heritage sites and old stone churches.
What is Bohol famous of?
- The home of the famous Chocolate Hills in Carmen Province, which is a cluster of limestone mounds.
- These mounds number 1268 in total and vary in height from 30 to 50 meters
- They are featured in the provincial flag and seal to symbolize the abundance of natural attractions in the province.
- It's called the Chocolate Hills because the hills turn chocolatey brown in color when their grass withers during the summer season.